"The hardest of all is learning to be a well of affection,and not fountain,to show them that we love them,not when we feel like it,but when they do"

Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 14, 2010

The enigma


Enlightening hues putting in a fire,

My heart and soul are on top of desires.
Captivating glance of your mesmerizing eyes.

The cool breeze attitude bearing you thrive.

You come across my eyes i see you.
The enrapturing aura that you possess,
Divulges infinite numbers of spells,
dissipating in every direction they fly.
Some go close,some choose to remain far behind.
Enkindling a tear in some thoughtful eyes.
Together with enunciating rules for thy.
You become logan; 
or melting through the crevices 
like drops of falling quicksilver liquid.
You gulp down the universe
as well as create a huge cosmos,
galore of deeds perform throughout.
Like nova you act at extremes all time.
Winkle out eukephalin or
make the surround gay as you go about.
Passion-fruit sometimes
or become the none.
Its all your power you keep
on experimenting ever after.
Don't give a damn if
others react or remain to shun.

11 comments:

P-Kay said...

"Its all your power you keep
on experimenting everafter.
Don't give a damn if
others react or remain to shun."
AND

"Enlightening hues putting in a fire,
My heart and soul are on top of desires.
Captivating glance of your mesmerizing eyes."

These two stanzas are just Superb:)

Alcina said...

:) ..

Thank you P-Kay

Anonymous said...

Amazing piece of work. my eyes drift through very easy.

Anonymous said...

You had the style, and its good.
Love it.
Best wishes.

Anonymous said...

so wonderfully written, luv it!

Anonymous said...

there is a musical quality to your piece, takes me to another place. I love it.

shail said...

I love the images that you have created with words here.

Christine said...

Interesting poem, though I do not understand all of the words. I particularly liked the lines about the "infinite numbers of spells / dissipating in every direction they fly." Powerful imagery here!

poetryroad said...

I like the inner conflict this secretly reflects.

Melissa Ridley Elmes said...

I love the subtle, alchemical imagery scattered throughout this piece! :o)

tigercity said...

it's all almost too much.. I think I need to sit down and have a cup of tea.. really your energy is apparent.. a loose gun of a poet.. :)