"The hardest of all is learning to be a well of affection,and not fountain,to show them that we love them,not when we feel like it,but when they do"

Friday, December 10, 2010

Existence



There all over my heart;
With utmost care and love.
Warm,Secured,clasped

I feel you in every cell of me. 
The newness in everyday, 
Way to find through you a brightening smile. 
Hoping for you caught in despair,
You contain me in an instant moment. 
Caressing my back,
Touching my hairs, 
Holding my hand, 
Kissing me all over.
With you I Live and with you I'll Die,

You rejoice,refill,compel my Existence.....

Wrote it long back..shared it once but withdrew.Here it is again..Hope you enjoy reading this cJc

10 comments:

Beyond Horizon said...

Keep sharing the beautiful lovely words :)
loved d way u have striked the word...

simran said...

Yup ..enjoyed a lot reading this :-)

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

Love, umm lovely. But why would Existence be crossed, just like that?

Soumyaranjan Dash said...

altered existence...

Alcina said...

@beyond Horizon
What more can i ask if you have loved EXISTENCE :)

Thank you for the so nice words..

Alcina said...

@simran

Glad you did :)

Alcina said...

@Blasphemous Aesthete

The existence is unpredictable so i chose to cross it...it may be this moment and may end at the other :)

Alcina said...

@Soumyaranjan Dash

Wow i like the dimension of your thinking..

Thanks for the words..
Hope you had a happy visit :)

P-Kay said...

Wow !!! Devotional Love :)

Alcina said...

@P-Kay
Correcto :)